- Assist US F&WS’s Chesapeake Bay Field Office (CBFO) for future planning and training in order to maximize success in conservation efforts and efficient allocation of limited resources.
- To help sequence and prioritize action.
Scopes & Objective
- Gather background information on ecosystem governance that includes brief review of environmental and socioeconomic conditions of Western Maryland, the Shenandoah, and Rappahannock River regions
- Inform CBFO of potential partners for conservation projects, grant proposals for land acquisition
- Review of documents and select interviews to gain perspective of stakeholder issues and consider connection with CBFO with potential stakeholders